Thursday, January 5, 2012

One Year.

I started this exactly one year ago. I forgot I started it on my birthday. Huh.

I think you should meet Tolliver, but then I would have to use a camera and upload pictures and get them onto this thingy. And that is just way over my pay grade. I did not make up my kitten's name. Just so we are clear. No, it is not the weirdest name you will ever hear, and yes, it suits him.

I did not keep all of last years resolutions. I didn't buy my claymore.

 Also, I don't like gardening. I just don't. Sigh. I haven't got to this years New Years list-of-things-to-fail-at-in-the-coming-year. I am not one for resolutions and it shows up in my keeping of them. But I am back on my blog, so there is that.

Maybe see you soon. No promises.


GERONIMO

1 comment:

  1. And so glad to have you back...how can I have dreams about your future if I don't know some stuff going on in your head?

    ReplyDelete