Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I have a blog?

I actually took off by choice. I was plowing my way through so many really good blogs, reading other peoples journeys, in their faith, their lives, and I had nothing to say. I do not feel I am growing, in anything really. So I took a break, I didn't read blogs, and I wasn't  here either. And then Jen of http://www.conversiondiary.com/ invaded my dreams last night and told me off for not reading her blog. Really.

So I came back to say that I have nothing to add. Big things haven't happened in a while, and lots of the little things feel either to small or to personal, for sharing.

Wanna see some cute boys?

Next time.

GERONIMO

1 comment:

  1. Well, you already know I like your blog, even if it isn't about your profound journey. But seriously, you know, someone just posted some sort of article on Virtuouspla.net, talking about something like how there's a need for quiet small blogs too. Or something like that. I really can't remember.

    (Oh, and yes. I can't make this writing small enough, but I presume you know what I'm talking about. (: )

    ReplyDelete