Thursday, September 22, 2011

They don't have music notation on Blogger?

So, I just had a music lesson.

I SANG DIMINISHED FIFTHS!

This is big. Like BIG big. I feel like a giddy, totally high, kid. It is an intense feeling.  Yeah, endorphins.

Today could be a list of good things.

  • I sang dim 5ths, as both intervals and in ex. 6, A CAPELLA! Good day.
  • First week of fall TV. I, unlike all the people I know, have cable and watch TV shows on the TV, not the computer. (Weird, I know.  I really need to do something on TV.)
  • It's second day of fall and it rained this morning.
  • I have my basic line up for my exam nailed down. And I can almost sing my recits.
  • I have six books lined up and waiting for me to read them.
  • I saw people this week.
  • Chocolate is my friend.
OK, That's a wrap. Move on folks, nothing left here for you.

GERONIMO

2 comments:

  1. Whoooooot! Congrats, girly!

    And Fall...it makes me so happy...I can't comment on any of your other points because I'm so happy just sitting here thinking about how it's FINALLY Fall...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just found out that chocolate was your friend!!!?!?!?! where have you been girly!!!

    ReplyDelete