Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Brain Spew

My writers instincts are lethal. Instead of harnessing all the changes in my life to create awesome blog posts, I go silent. (applause)

So I went to Europe, got a car, moved out, quit my job, got a new one, had to leave my cat with the folks (pouty face) Life has generally been crazy busy. I hope life will develop a rhythm soon, or at any rate that is a deep wish of mine.

I feel that I have overload information in mine brain, and I can't organise it well enough to get it out in any semblance of order.

I have been having that exact problem when people ask about traveling. Two months of memories, and they want my favorite moment? Do I have a favorite moment? What if to anyone who wasn't there it is boring? Because it could be. But what if I want to talk about it anyway?

All that goes through my head when someone says "So, did you have a good time?" I might or might not over think. Sometimes. Maybe.

Gretchen and I are getting along quite well. I never thought that my first car would be a smart car. Gotta say, she rules.

Not going to talk about jobs yet.

Ok, I think I found a new favorite line to the statement "I've been thinking." This should be the reply "Dangerous at all times, and with a tendency to cause pain in those unaccustomed to such exercise."

I like that one.

Start of a new school year, good times. I just can't wait until it starts raining more often and is cold enough for a coat. This sunshine thing has got to end soon.

Couple more weeks until the regular TV season starts. That makes me first level happy.

I don't have a lot else for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment